College Policy Debate Forums
January 22, 2018, 04:00:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register CEDA caselist Debate Results Council of Tournament Directors Edebate Archive  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Additional Soul Announcements  (Read 1592 times)
JustinGreen

« on: February 11, 2010, 10:13:10 PM »

A map of campus is attached...Registration in Bluemont 101 at 2:30.  Please don't be too early as a class will be happening right before.  Barring dramatic division movement....

Varsity will occur on Friday in Willard, Waters and Cardwell.  JV in Bluemont. Novice in Eisenhower.

Saturday Varsity in Cardwell and Waters.  JV and Novice in Willard.

North Texas will not be coming.  I have left there judges on the sheet, do with them what you will.  This brings the Open division to 21, JV division to 8 and keeps novice at 7.  If anyone is planning to move teams, please let me know so others can plan accordingly. 

Parking - On Friday, you are on your own until 5 PM.  Several Options:
1) Park in the Parking garage accross from the union and pay - please see map - you will want to drop your debaters off on the other side of campus.  If you utilize this option and need a ride for the driver, please call 703-855-6177 and we will have someone come pick you up in a gator.
2) Park in any of the metered spots - there are some along the street by Bluemont Hall and others throughout campus.
3) Park just off campus - again if you need a ride, call the number above.

On Saturday and after 5 PM on Friday you can park in any lot or spot not marked RESERVED or FACULTY.  The lot immediately behind Waters and Cardwell should be OK.

* KSU map.pdf (469.71 KB - downloaded 317 times.)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: