College Policy Debate Forums
January 20, 2018, 05:07:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register CEDA caselist Debate Results Council of Tournament Directors Edebate Archive  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lewis and Clark Invite  (Read 1556 times)
GFrappier

« on: August 08, 2013, 10:27:19 AM »

I'm posting this on behalf of Joe Gantt, the Director at Lewis and Clark College in Portland, Oregon. In response to requests from D2 Lewis & Clark is hosting an NDT/CEDA division at their tournament, October 11-13.  We will be handling all entries and tabbing via tabroom.com (the invite says forensicstournament.net but thats referring to parli and IE entries).  A number of schools in D2 are already committed to attending and we hope to offer a mid-sized division in Open. You can contact me with specific questions about the policy division at frappier@gem.gonzaga.edu.  For all other issues you should contact Joe. His email is jgantt@lclark.edu.  Also, Portland is awesome and pretty much better than most places we go for tournaments. Hope ya'll can attend.

Glen

* LC Invite 13.pdf (135.18 KB - downloaded 308 times.)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: