College Policy Debate Forums
December 15, 2018, 04:37:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CEDA Awards Committee  (Read 2624 times)
paulmabrey

« on: February 19, 2010, 02:47:26 PM »

First, I have been asked to appoint someone to represent our region on the CEDA Awards Committee to join Mike Davis and Kathryn Rubino. My understanding is that this committee will deliberate and decide on the winners of the various CEDA awards. I need to let them know by the middle of next week. Do we have anyone interested? If so, please either express interest here or contact me directly - myname at gmail.com.

Second, please remember the deadline to submit nominations for awards is February 23, 2010. More information is located in the CEDA NEWS section of this forum. We all know people and programs that are worthy of the different CEDA awards. This is a great opportunity to recognize and celebrate all of our contributions.

Of course, I would be happy to answer any questions. Thank you!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: