College Policy Debate Forums
June 22, 2018, 03:13:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Adjunct Debate Instructor-- Columbia, MO  (Read 1151 times)
Amy Darnell

« on: August 27, 2013, 12:24:39 PM »

My apologies for all of the listing locales-- we're just trying to find a great debate instructor!

Position: Adjunct Faculty – Argumentation and Debate—Columbia, MO

Date posted: Monday, 26 August 2013
Department: Humanities

Type: Academic
Term: Part time

Description:
Columbia College, Columbia, MO seeks adjunct (part-time) faculty to teach the following course for the Spring 2014 semester:

COMM 323:  Argumentation and Debate.  Detailed study and application of rhetorical theories, including the analysis, evaluation, and production of arguments. Course focuses on formal debate strategies in addition to rhetorical artifacts ranging from classical readings to contemporary discourse. Prerequisite: COMM 110.

Qualifications:
M.A. in Communication Studies with relevant coursework and experience in argumentation or debate. Teaching experience preferred.
The offer of employment and assignment to duties is contingent upon a satisfactory criminal background check. The information may include, but is not limited to, academic, residential, achievement, performance, attendance, disciplinary, employment history, credit history, driving history, and criminal history of public record.

Interested applicants can apply online at www.ccis.edu, or by submitting a completed Columbia College application, resume and cover letter to:

Columbia College Human Resources
1001 Rogers Street
Columbia, MO 65216
or via fax (573) 875-7266

Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Columbia College is an equal opportunity employer.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: