College Policy Debate Forums
April 26, 2018, 12:38:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register CEDA caselist Debate Results Council of Tournament Directors Edebate Archive  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kentucky hotel block update  (Read 1382 times)
andreareed

« on: August 27, 2013, 01:29:06 PM »

The block at the Embassy Suites is full, but I am going to inquire about them starting a wait list.  They are adding more rooms to the block for Monday night if you had issues getting the group rate for that last night.  

The Clarion does still have rooms however and they are increasing that block now.  If you still need to make reservations at the Clarion, you can fill out the attached reservations document, and email directly it to Scott Hait, our group sales contact (contact info on the sheet), and he will personally handle your reservation.

If you prefer to do your own thing and get rooms from a travel website, there are several other hotels right by the highway exit near the tournament hotel (a Four Points by Sheraton, a Fairfield Inn, and a La Quinta).  The Four Points and La Quinta are showing availability still on Orbitz.  There is also a Candlewood Suites between the tournament hotel and the campus that is also showing availability.

This weekend is the opening of the Keeneland horsetrack, so if you plan on attending the tournament, please make your hotel reservations ASAP as its a busy hotel weekend for the city.

* Rooming List UK Debate.doc (56.5 KB - downloaded 304 times.)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: