College Policy Debate Forums
November 23, 2017, 09:07:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register CEDA caselist Debate Results Council of Tournament Directors Edebate Archive  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thanks to UMKC  (Read 2236 times)
DevenC

« on: September 17, 2013, 08:07:14 AM »

I would like to thank Matt Vega, Malcolm Gordon, and all of those who helped out at UMKC for an awesome tournament that was very accommodating, respectful, and made my students feel welcomed. We will continue to go to this tournament for as long as my budget permits. Thanks so much Smiley.
kurtfifelski

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2013, 12:28:20 PM »

I'd like to echo Deven's sentiment, the tournament was affordable, the hospitality was top-notch, and the competition was strong.

I'd also like to credit Symonds with doing a great job tabbing the tournament. Six of the eight judges one of the UCO freshman had have won the NDT, CEDA, and/or the Shirley. The other two judges were in late elimination rounds at those tournaments. I have a hard time believing we could have found a better way to introduce young debaters to college debate.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: