College Policy Debate Forums
October 18, 2018, 04:26:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2013 NE Regional Opener, Updates - Wave One  (Read 1913 times)
joe leeson-schatz

« on: September 17, 2013, 09:35:19 AM »

Registration closes tomorrow night. If you need to hire judges and have yet to contact me please do so as soon as possible. Preferences will be opened immediately after registration closes at 9/18/2013 at 11:59 EST. Please have your judging information entered by then. There are schools who we are still awaiting the entries for. After discussion, the Binghamton teams registered in the Open division have decided to compete and break in order to meet eligibility requirements for Wake but not clear and compete into elims. Instead we will be advancing the teams in seed order, excepting for Binghamton open teams. Binghamton teams in other divisions will be competing in elims.

There are currently 18 worlds teams entered with entries still expected from Cornell and U of R. Due to increasingly low turn out and several saying that can't make it in time there will be nothing scheduled on Friday for worlds. Instead registration will take place starting at 7:00am. If you have yet to send in entries please due so by 9/18/2013 as well. We need first and last names of judges and debaters, including any who may be novice eligible. Also please let us know which judges you feel are worthy of being a head panelist.

We look forward to hosting you all and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me directly. I'm best with text or e-mail.

More updates to come...

Joe Leeson-Schatz
Director of Speech & Debate at Binghamton University
Lecturer of English & Feminist Evolutionary Theory at Binghamton University
North American Representative for the Institute of Critical Animal Studies
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: