College Policy Debate Forums
January 22, 2018, 04:08:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register CEDA caselist Debate Results Council of Tournament Directors Edebate Archive  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: UCO Tournament Hotel Block  (Read 1542 times)
mattmmoore

« on: October 02, 2013, 03:08:30 PM »

I have been calling around all of the major hotels, and the only one that had any large scale availability for the weekend of our tournament was the Comfort Suites in Edmond. I was able to reserve a block of rooms at $124 a night. We have all of their remaining double rooms reserved. They are suites so they also have a king size sofa couch in the room as well, so you can fit more than four student in each room. Reservations can be made by calling 405-513-5353. The block is listed under UCO debate. The block will be available until October 14.

This is not the best deal in the world, but hotels demand is high that weekend because of a major Rodeo competition in Guthrie. If you have not made reservations yet in the area do so. All of the major chains have a hotel in Edmond or near it. If you are having problems finding rooms, email me and I can give you some ideas of where to look. Please make reservations soon as most hotels in Edmond plan on selling out that weekend.
mattmmoore

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2013, 04:22:11 PM »

Just a reminder that the block of rooms for the tournament closes on October 14th. I know it is a few weeks out, but it is a high demand weekend for rooms in Edmond and since all of the rooms are suites you can put 5 instead of the usual four in a room. The block is under UCO Debate.

Comfort Suites Edmond
405-513-5353
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: