College Policy Debate Forums
July 19, 2018, 02:12:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Debate GA available positions at UNLV  (Read 1569 times)
jakethompson

« on: October 04, 2013, 04:24:22 PM »

The Department of Communication Studies is currently accepting applications for admission to our M.A. program and for debate and teaching Graduate Assistantships.   Assistantships include a full tuition waiver, a competitive stipend, and several other great perks.  Some of these perks include the ability to work closely with faculty in research an writing, conference travel support, the opportunity to qualify for special GA scholarships, possible summer teaching and debate camp income opportunities, deeply discounted health insurance, and the ability to live in Las Vegas. 

Our Department has a January 15th deadline (with a rolling deadline after that if all positions are not filled) for applications, but the sooner that you finalize and send in your application, the more likely you are to be accepted and receive funding.

Please consider graduate school, teaching, and coaching at UNLV!

For further information, please feel free to contact me via email or phone. You can also learn more about our graduate program on the Departmentís graduate school webpage communicationstudies.unlv.edu/graduate/.
Jake

Dr. Jacob Thompson, Ph.D.
Director, Sanford I. Berman Debate Forum
Assistant Professor In Residence
Greenspun College of Urban Affairs
Department of Communication Studies
University of Nevada, Las Vegas
4505 Maryland Parkway Box 45052
Las Vegas, NV 89154-4502
office (702) 895-3474
cell (702) 809-9670
jacob.thompson@unlv.edu