College Policy Debate Forums
November 22, 2017, 09:21:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register CEDA caselist Debate Results Council of Tournament Directors Edebate Archive  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NDT Subscriptions  (Read 1484 times)
dleek

« on: October 22, 2013, 06:17:53 PM »

Teams~

Please recall: in order to be eligible to participate at the National Debate Tournament your school must be subscribed to the National Debate Tournament for the academic year.

I invite you to visit our new website http://nationaldebatetournament.org. This website is still very much under construction. The current style/organization is merely a shell to provide space as over the next few months we’ll be updating to provide access to information about the organization and details about upcoming NDT events.

For now, let me point out that the tab “Subscriptions” provides schools with a link to pay subscription fees online and other options to request invoices or mail payments.

If you are attending the Harvard tournament, eat a few meals for me. And, if you’d like to pay Sherry Hall your subscription fee by cash or check (made out to National Debate Tournament), she will pass it along to me.

We also have a new email address: nationaldebatetournament@gmail.com. Please send correspondence to this email address.

Finally, just a reminder that NDT subscription rates will increase on November 1.

Looking forward to seeing many of you at NCA in November.

Sincerely,
Danielle Leek
NDT Treasurer

Below is a list of NDT subscribers as of October 20, 2013:
Bard College
Boston College
California State University-Fresno
Capital University
Concordia College
Dartmouth College
Gainesville State College
Harvard