College Policy Debate Forums
December 17, 2018, 12:04:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tournament Announcement  (Read 1539 times)
Paul Elliott Johnson

« on: October 31, 2013, 12:20:38 PM »

Just so everyone knows, we are going to welcome a bunch of folks to the city of Pittsburgh against this year on the weekend of January 25th. We love hosting everyone, and look forward to the opportunity to bring our friends and colleagues to the Steel City.  If you are interested in submitting a ranking in advance of the invites please email me at pejohnso at pitt dot edu after the Wake tournament.

We are also, of course, following the ongoing conversation quite carefully and will think about doing some sort of programming in light of our community's ongoing being a community thing. We also plan again to encourage people to bring judges who contribute to "difference" (theorized broadly, along racial, gendered, and hybrid lines) to the judging pool.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: