College Policy Debate Forums
December 11, 2018, 07:13:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Grad Asst at University of Florida  (Read 1709 times)
FullMontee

« on: November 13, 2013, 11:30:38 AM »

Attached is the call for Graduate Assistantship position(s) at UF for Fall 2014. If you like coaching debate, but do not want to study Communication Studies, then UF may be a great place for you. Our tuition waiver can apply to any of the departments that you get accepted to. Jadon and I are currently in the political science department, and Becca is seeking her degree in art history. If your interests lie elsewhere, we can probably find a friend to give you some info on the department you're pursuing.

If you are interested and want to talk about the program please send me a message. amontee@ufl.edu
I will also be a Wake if you are going to be there and want to talk face to face.
You can also talk with any of our current assistants: Myself, Jadon Marianetti, and Rebecca Steiner.

« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 11:58:49 AM by FullMontee » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: