College Policy Debate Forums
January 17, 2018, 04:14:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register CEDA caselist Debate Results Council of Tournament Directors Edebate Archive  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Awards at App State  (Read 1177 times)
Sean Ridley

« on: November 15, 2013, 11:26:21 AM »

This year at the Mountaineer, in addition to a Top Speaker award in each division, our team has been working on a variety of awards that will be voted on by the community. I would not only like to thank my team for the leg work, but also everyone that I spoke to over the last few weeks, your insight was invaluable! During round one we will distribute ballots to all of the debaters and judges so they can vote throughout their rounds. The awards include: most persuasive, fastest talker, best c/x, best rebuttals, funniest, most helpful judge, best dressed, and a spirit of debate award. We figured this was the best mix of appreciating the old system while also valuing other debater intangibles, so please vote and I can't wait to see you all this weekend!

Sean Ridley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: