College Policy Debate Forums
January 20, 2018, 05:10:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register CEDA caselist Debate Results Council of Tournament Directors Edebate Archive  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: General Announcements  (Read 1125 times)
rtews

« on: December 05, 2013, 03:34:02 PM »

We are looking forward to hosting you all here in a few days. Below is some important logistical information in no particular order.

1. Prefs are open please get them in as soon as you can. Terminal deadline is noon Friday if you want them round 1

2. They are charging us for parking this year, so if you need a parking pass please let me know. However, this only applies to personal vehicles/rentals. If you are driving a vehicle with an official state license plate then you don't need a parking pass and you can park in most legal spaces around campus. If you are driving a personal vehicle/rental/car without official tags please let me know so I can have a pass for you.

3. Please ask your debaters/coaches to bring reusable water bottles. We won't be providing bottled water at all. The biggest reasons are cost and waste. We will have coffee throughout the weekend and pop on Saturday.

4. We will be using online ballot entry so please make sure your particiapant's tabroom accounts are synced up. If you don't have an account please create one. If you won't have a computer/phone with you, we will have computers available at the tab table.

5. I will probably send another email about this separately. But you will have access to the UNI-guest network. The username is: debate. The password is: debate. It is certainly going to be difficult to remember so you may want to write it down.

6. The schedule in the invite is incorrect in 2 important ways. We will probably start round 1 on Friday closer to 4:30p b/c of classroom availability.  And only round 5 will be powered H/H all other debates will be H/L.

7. I have entered teams to even out numbers in novice and open so to eliminate byes. The novice teams will be eligible for elim round. The open team will not be eligible for elims.

I think that that is it for now. I look forward to seeing you all soon.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: