College Policy Debate Forums
November 23, 2017, 09:50:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register CEDA caselist Debate Results Council of Tournament Directors Edebate Archive  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2014 NDT Subscriptions - Update  (Read 1096 times)
dleek

« on: January 16, 2014, 09:35:52 PM »

Greetings friends,

Please forgive the mass forum post - I kindly ask for your patience for about 36 hours - while I finish up compiling all the recent subscription information. I'm excited to see so many people subscribing - a little overwhelmed by the numbers in the past two days.  Recall - that AFA information often runs behind, and I am working very carefully to reconcile those payments with the $ we receive from the AFA. Similarly, I am trying to track down school affiliations, trying to catch folks who have double-paid, not miss any submissions - and unfortunately - the NDT deadline ran right into school obligations, including two job candidates on campus within 72 hours.

So, I promise that putting together the final list, and responding to all email inquiries is my top priority after work obligations - and I will have a list for you to review one more time for any errors by Saturday morning at the very latest. I will post that information here and on the NDT website (nationaldebatetournament.org)

Getting right back to it... Thanks for your understanding.

Danielle Leek
NDT Treasurer
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: