College Policy Debate Forums
November 19, 2017, 11:48:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register CEDA caselist Debate Results Council of Tournament Directors Edebate Archive  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2014 ADA Nationals Invitation  (Read 2165 times)
mph

« on: January 24, 2014, 10:00:43 AM »

On behalf of the American Debate Association and Liberty University, you are invited to participate in the 27th Annual American Debate Association National Championship. This year's competition will be hosted by Liberty University from Friday, March 14 through Sunday, March 16, 2014.  As always, we are committed to providing excellent hospitality with reasonable entry fees.  We hope to see you all in Lynchburg.

Michael Hall, ADA President and Tournament Host

Please see the attached document or visit tabroom.com for hotel and other details. 

Please note that there has been a change to the schedule I discussed with a few of you.  Catering and banquet issues require that we move to a 3/3/elims schedule.  In order to help as many schools as possible drive to the tournament on Friday, we will start the first debate at 1:00pm and provide lunch during registration from 11:00am-12:15pm.  We will also try to minimize the impact of our late night by providing dinner Friday night and starting debates at 9:00am on Saturday morning.

* 2014 ADA Nationals Invite.docx (145.4 KB - downloaded 234 times.)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: