College Policy Debate Forums
December 11, 2018, 07:51:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ADA Hotel Rooms  (Read 1563 times)
mph

« on: February 07, 2014, 08:39:33 AM »

Lynchburg is hosting several events the week of ADA Nats so hotel space is incredibly tight.  If you have not made resservations, please do so ASAP.

As of yesterday, we were able to add 10 more rooms to the Kirkley block.  The Friday and Saturday rates are $89 (same as the original Kirkley block) but Thursday night will be $151.  That's an average of $109 over 3 nights, but these rooms are ideal for those of you arriving on Friday.  To book these rooms you must ask for Austin in sales and tell him you are booking rooms for  ADA Nationals. 

We also have a limited number of rooms still available in the Holiday Inn block and we are finalizing an agreement for 10 rooms at the Courtyard by Marriott.  I'll have details for the Courtyard later this afternoon.

Again, if you think you are attending ADA Naitonals, please reserve rooms now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: