College Policy Debate Forums
December 11, 2018, 04:11:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: First Annual Illinois State NFA-LD Camp  (Read 1603 times)
glennprince3

« on: May 05, 2014, 11:12:09 AM »

I know this isn't a CEDA/NDT camp, but as a few CEDA/NDT programs have done NFA-LD in the past, I thought it would be useful to post this here!

Hello friends. ISU will be hosting a NFA-LD college camp from Aug 3-Aug 9. We view the purpose of camp as 3-fold: skill building, research producing, and community building. More details to come soon, but here are a few important things:
1. The cost for the week is $450. That cost covers a double occupancy room at the Extended Stay and all materials for camp. The Extended Stay has full kitchens if you wish to cook and the ISU campus is very close to lots of cheap lunch options.
2. At the end, you will receive a jump drive with all lecture notes and files produced for the week.
3. We want you to come and let us know what YOU would want out of camp. The schedule will be catered to suit individual and community needs.
4. We have a lovely Amtrak station and a great regional airport, but Chicago is a very short (and cheap) train ride away if that is your cheapest option.
5. I'm happy to announce that Chad Meadows will be directing the camp with me this summer!  Chad has coached multiple national champions in LD including the current national champion, Spencer Orlowski.

Please do not hesitate to email me if you have any questions!

Best to all as you end your semester,
Glenn Prince
Director of Debate
Illinois State University
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: