College Policy Debate Forums
November 20, 2017, 10:27:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register CEDA caselist Debate Results Council of Tournament Directors Edebate Archive  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CEDA Summer Meeting Hosts Sought for 2015  (Read 1776 times)
Mike Davis

« on: August 11, 2014, 07:05:24 AM »

I am now accepting bids for the CEDA summer meeting to be held in 2015.  
Information about bidding is detailed below.

Deadline: November 19, 2014.

Submission: Please email me your bid information in a word or pdf document by the deadline.  The bid should be no more than 2 pages in length.    Send to davismk13@gmail.com. Potential opportunities for engaging public, expert and/or diverse community populations is encouraged.

Preferred dates: First or Second Weekend in June. We are flexible on dates.  So if you would like to propose a different date in your bid, please do.

Technology preferences: Participants should have access to wireless internet while on campus.  The ability to webcast the topic meetings is preferred but not required.  

Travel Arrangements: Hosts should detail travel costs and options, and whether they are able to provide any travel support such as airport shuttling for participants.

Hotel: Host should provide a suggested meeting hotel and the room rate.

Other amenities: Additional host support, such as hospitality, lunches, etc., is welcomed but not required. Please detail any additional amenities you plan to provide in your bid.  

Please contact me if you have any questions.  Thank you for considering engaging in this valuable service to the debate community.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 04:26:43 AM by Mike Davis » Logged
Mike Davis

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2014, 07:01:12 AM »

We have had some interest, but we still lack complete proposals. I would like to get this solidified by the end of this calendar year. Please let me know if you are interested.

Mike
Mike Davis

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2015, 10:16:35 AM »

We have one complete bid. If you plan on submitting a bid you have until the end of the day today.

Mike
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: