College Policy Debate Forums
June 22, 2018, 09:06:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: College Policy Debate Survey  (Read 3679 times)
paulmabrey

« on: August 22, 2014, 10:43:31 AM »

Allison Harper, Beth Schueler and Paul Mabrey have created a college policy debate survey to better understand demographics of the college policy debate community and attitudes toward contemporary college policy debate practices. The survey is targeted for current or former college policy debaters, coaches, graduate students and alumni. The link is below. Please consider taking the survey and sharing with others to complete the survey. The survey should take only 10-15 minutes. If you have any questions, please post here or contact Paul Mabrey.

To get to the survey, you only need to advance the first screen with the consent form. You do not need to click on the hyperlink again. Thanks you!

http://jmu.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6EHvq4jvSkWpzKJ
CouldaBeenaContenda

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 02:04:08 PM »

Where's my "supersize coupon"?  I usually get a "supersize coupon" after I do all that.

Dover (New Hampshire) High School debate team, 1967-1970
Dover High School Debate Coach, 1970-1971
University of New Hampshire debate team, 1970 (when we still spoke like human beings)
University of New Hampshire debate team, 1980-1981 (and when we didn't)
UNH assistant debate coach, 1980-1981
paulmabrey

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2014, 05:28:28 AM »

Closing the survey this Thursday September 24, 2014 at 5pm EST. Thank you everyone for completing and encouraging others to do the same! If you haven't yet, please complete.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: