College Policy Debate Forums
June 18, 2018, 08:58:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rhetoric job at Whitman College  (Read 2181 times)
kevin kuswa

« on: September 11, 2014, 01:06:37 PM »

Not debate-related, but folks on this list may be interested or know those who are...the deadline is coming up quickly (15th)

http://www.jobtarget.com/c/job.cfm?job=19193399&vnet=0&site_id=560

Tenure-track position in Rhetoric Studies at the rank of assistant professor. Effective August 2015. Ph.D. required. We seek an individual who demonstrates excellence as an instructor and whose research interest and/or graduate training is in rhetoric and argumentation. Preference will be given to candidates with degrees from communication programs. The successful candidate will teach our advanced rhetorical criticism senior seminar, a classical rhetoric course, a public speaking course, and topics driven courses in Rhetoric as well as courses that contribute to the College’s general education requirements. The standard annual teaching load is five courses. As a whole, we seek a teacher-scholar to support our existing strengths in Rhetoric Studies and would particularly welcome applications from those working in critical/cultural studies, global rhetoric(s), public memory studies, visual rhetoric, or race, class, gender, or queer rhetoric(s)....
 To apply, go to https://whitmanhr.simplehire.com/, click “Faculty” and “Assistant Professor of Rhetoric Studies”. For full consideration all materials should be submitted by September 15, 2014.

let me know if you have questions or need more information. 

kevin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: