College Policy Debate Forums
January 22, 2018, 11:48:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register CEDA caselist Debate Results Council of Tournament Directors Edebate Archive  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Post-tournament thanks  (Read 6440 times)
JoeBellon

« on: September 25, 2014, 07:25:00 AM »

Now that the GSU tournament is over, I just wanted to thank everyone who helped make it possible. Jon Bruschke does so much for us and for the community, and he ran our tab room pretty much out of the goodness of his heart. Mikaela Malsin and Nick Sciullo were fantastic tab room assistants, and Mikaela also acted as a volunteer. All the GSU debaters and alums who pitched in are fantastic, and we couldn't have done this without them. And thanks as always to everyone who showed up to compete and judge, and all the folks who did a little extra, like helping run ballots on elim day or judging beyond their commitment. This was my last tournament as director, and I think it might have been the smoothest one we've ever run.
Adri

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2014, 07:26:19 AM »

Thank you, Joe, for all your years of service as host.

-Adri
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: