College Policy Debate Forums
September 25, 2018, 04:51:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Debate Scholarships for Urban Debate League Students  (Read 3045 times)
lukephill

« on: October 21, 2014, 01:33:17 PM »

If your program offers scholarships reserved for students competing in an urban debate league or that you think UDL students may be interested in, please send application instructions to lukehill at urbandebate.org   I will be compiling these resources and distributing to our leagues as well as posting them on our webpage. 

Best,
Luke Hill
Director of Data Systems and Debate Programs
National Association for Urban Debate Leagues
lukephill

« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2014, 02:18:13 PM »

Help us compile a one-stop-shop for urban debate students thinking about debating in college. Send us your financial aid pitch + let us know the best contact person/email address to share with students who are beginning the search process.

Thanks to everyone who has replied so far, great to see an interest in recruiting students from urban debate leagues across the country. Follow the link to find the information we have gathered so far.

https://docs.google.com/a/urbandebate.org/spreadsheets/d/1cXvZVVq8qBZd5jUNnFwdsg4RfFZbTID6lmI8VOE7k2o/edit#gid=0

Email info to: lukehill at urbandebate.org
lukephill

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2014, 01:06:13 PM »

We've just pushed out our new college debate website to students debating in 19 leagues across the country. Luckily it's web publishing so we can still include information on your program, please email me any updates for your school's entry.

http://urbandebate.org/What-We-Do/For-Debaters/College-Debate

Luke Hill
lukehill at urbandebate.org
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 01:48:06 PM by lukephill » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: