College Policy Debate Forums
April 22, 2018, 06:03:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register CEDA caselist Debate Results Council of Tournament Directors Edebate Archive  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gonzaga University coaching positions for 2015-2016  (Read 1622 times)
GFrappier

« on: November 05, 2014, 12:05:52 PM »

Gonzaga University will be hiring two policy coaching positions for the 2015-2016 academic year. While these are not posted yet I wanted to give potentially interested candidates a heads up. These positions are:

1.   Assistant Director of Debate. This is a full time staff position with a competitive salary and full benefits. The position requires a minimum of a BA and does not have any classroom teaching requirements, although if the successful candidate holds a graduate degree in Comm they can pick up a couple sections of our basic course for additional compensation.

2.   Assistant Coach. This is a part time staff position with a competitive salary although does not include benefits. The position does NOT require relocation to Washington as the successful candidate will primarily remote coach and travel with us to tournaments. This is a great position for someone who currently coaches high school and is looking to help out with a college program, or someone in graduate school or law school who is looking to stay involved in the activity and supplement their income.

Once these positions are posted we will begin accepting applications. I anticipate this happening in December with the goal of making a final hire in later in the Winter, or early Spring at the latest. I wanted to make this announcement early so interested candidates can contact me with any questions about our program or the university. I will be at Wake Forest and USC so if you’d like to talk in person track me down and lets chat. We have got some talented young debaters on the team and there is tremendous institutional support for debate at Gonzaga. Also, Washington state is great place to live. Again, please contact me (frappier@gem.gonzaga.edu) or hit me up at a tournament if you have any questions.

Glen
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: