College Policy Debate Forums
October 16, 2018, 08:48:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: An offer for debate graduate students in dire need  (Read 2214 times)
Hester

« on: November 25, 2014, 02:12:29 PM »

i recently agreed to serve on Abe Corrigan's thesis committee. It wasn't until Abe had asked me to serve that i had given any thought to doing such a thing for anyone. But having done so, i now realize i might be of use to others. i have a PhD and a fancy title under my name, and i'm a quick reader, someone who does a lot of proofreading for UWG students. Above all, i am firmly committed to helping debate folks get degrees. So, i extend the following offer: If you are in an MA or PhD program and are struggling to fill out the membership of your thesis/dissertation committee, let me know. i can't promise i'll say 'yes' (being a dean keeps me busy), but i promise i'll try to try.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: