College Policy Debate Forums
November 23, 2017, 09:51:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register CEDA caselist Debate Results Council of Tournament Directors Edebate Archive  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DUE TODAY - 2015 NDT Dues  (Read 1593 times)
nryan

« on: January 15, 2015, 02:32:13 PM »

FYI: NDT Dues are apparently due today. They are $150 if you haven't paid yet. You can pay online at: http://nationaldebatetournament.org/subscriptions/
jakethompson

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2015, 03:50:37 PM »

Isn't there normally a list of who has paid?  I'm pretty sure that UNLV already did, but can't be certain without rooting through a bunch of files...

Jake
nryan

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2015, 03:52:54 PM »

There is a list, but unfortunately it doesn't seem like its been updated since October 27th. http://nationaldebatetournament.org/current-subscribers/
dleek

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2015, 04:52:52 PM »

Greetings,

Fortunately, so many people paid their dues early this year that actually nobody paid through the NDT website from November 18 until this week.

Please recall, payments through the AFA website don't automatically update or get sent to the NDT, so it takes a bit of work around this time to sort out any recent  made through the AFA website.

This is one of my favorite days of the the year though! It feels a little like a birthday with so much money coming in.

I'll update the site with the most recent subscription information later tonight/tomorrow morning. As I've posted to the website, If you're not sure that your school has paid, don’t panic. I'm feeling pretty generous. If your school name doesn’t show on the list updated later today or tomorrow, we’ll get you sorted out before the weekend.

Cheers,
Danielle Leek
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: