College Policy Debate Forums
September 21, 2018, 01:24:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I might want to know the research methodology  (Read 2915 times)
Brophy

« on: February 06, 2015, 11:33:52 PM »

By what means can research for a specific subject? Does anybody know any specific procedure for it? I am there to start my thesis. I have perused that the methodology piece of a thesis has the vital part. By what method would I be able to write the methodology?

Do you have any samples? What amount of you did your own thesis? What amount of you accomplished your thesis paper from any of the professional thesis writing service online? Do you think I ought to hire an online service? I am befuddled, twofold minded. It would be ideal if you let me know or recommend me the most ideal way.
Ermo

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2015, 08:52:32 AM »

By what means can research for a specific subject? Does anybody know any specific procedure for it? I am there to start my thesis. I have perused that the methodology piece of a thesis has the vital part. By what method would I be able to write the methodology?

Do you have any samples? What amount of you did your own thesis? What amount of you accomplished your thesis paper from any of the professional thesis writing service online? Do you think I ought to hire an online service? I am befuddled, twofold minded. It would be ideal if you let me know or recommend me the most ideal way.

Performative self-refutation as methodology?
CouldaBeenaContenda

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2015, 11:05:53 AM »

Did April Fools Day come early this year?

Try Craigslist, under "Term Papers".  You can use it either as a buyer or as a seller, as the latter may get you more visits to the thesis writing service you have Hyperlinked.

Performative self-refutation as methodology?

Performative self-refutation?  Next time I'm in a library, I'll have to look for that behind the Dewey Decimal tab labeled, "Man, straw".

Or I could "go modern" and simply Google that term, which led me to a picture that saved a thousand words.

« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 01:18:58 PM by CouldaBeenaContenda » Logged

Dover (New Hampshire) High School debate team, 1967-1970
Dover High School Debate Coach, 1970-1971
University of New Hampshire debate team, 1970 (when we still spoke like human beings)
University of New Hampshire debate team, 1980-1981 (and when we didn't)
UNH assistant debate coach, 1980-1981
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: