College Policy Debate Forums
September 26, 2018, 08:56:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MPJ Study  (Read 2082 times)
Aharper

« on: March 04, 2015, 04:44:14 PM »

Hi everyone,
I am a graduate assistant at GMU and I am conducting a study about MPJ as part of my dissertation. This is the first of two studies I hope to conduct.  It is open to current debaters and coaches, as well as any alumni who are not active coaches or judges but have competed since the 2008-2009 season.  The study asks you to rank fill out a fictitious set of judges and should take you about 30-45 minutes.  Please feel free to share with others who you think would be interested in participating.

Consent information and the study itself can be found at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TJB7BVC.

I am happy to answer any questions you might have about the study by email. I can be reached at aharper at gmu dot edu.  Thanks!

-Allison Harper

PS- And because nothing can be simple... in some browsers won't allow you to click on a link within survey monkey, but the philosophy set will display properly if you type the URL in a browser window.

Allison Harper
GMU
Aharper

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2015, 08:08:10 AM »

Bump.

I am still looking for participants. The study takes about 20 minutes to complete and asks you to read a set of judge philosophies and rank judges as though you are doing preferences. Because of the experimental design, I need as many participants as I can get, so please share and encourage others on your team to participate.  Thanks!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5R792DN

Allison Harper
GMU
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: