College Policy Debate Forums
November 18, 2017, 01:48:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register CEDA caselist Debate Results Council of Tournament Directors Edebate Archive  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Debate Scholarship Support  (Read 1938 times)
Ermo

« on: March 21, 2015, 09:11:55 AM »

I've been tasked by the CEDA-EC to put together a brochure to inform high school students about opportunities available at CEDA member schools. We plan to hand this out at various settings, primarily high school tournaments.

This will be a one page document (at most) with lots of web links and some overall information.

I am open to any input about the content, just email me over the next week or so.

I will also be reaching out to program directors to ask (a) the total amount of debate scholarships given and (b) the total amount of academic scholarships received by their debaters. My sole purpose is to get a collective number for the whole community (e.g. we gave out 1.5 million in debate scholarships and our debaters received 2.1 million in academic scholarships). The amount by each school will NOT be publicized.

If directors want to save me a time of time, just gmail me (ERMOCITO).

Thanks!
Ermo
Ermo

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 04:56:25 PM »

Present Cumulative Totals (30+ programs responding)

Scholarships: $2,070,000
Academics: $1,187,000

If anyone else has numbers to report, gmail me (ERMOCITO) tonight. I plan to start working on the CEDA publicity document tomorrow.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: