College Policy Debate Forums
November 23, 2017, 09:08:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register CEDA caselist Debate Results Council of Tournament Directors Edebate Archive  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2015 ADA Business Meeting  (Read 1216 times)
DanielleOGorman

« on: April 14, 2015, 10:13:03 AM »

All,

The 2015 American Debate Association business meeting will be held at the United States Naval Academy on Friday, May 15, beginning at 10 am. 

There is a hotel block at the Best Western in Annapolis under “ADA National Meeting”—the rate is $89/night.  (This is our standard tournament hotel.  There are many other, fancier options closer to downtown but as the 15th is the night before our 2/C Ring Dance they were unwilling to give us a block; if you are interested in staying downtown I encourage you to look!)

It is imperative that attendees who intend to drive onto the Yard submit their name and cell phone numbers to me by 5pm May 7 so that we can get access passes to get you through the gates.  I am also fairly certain that we can set up some carpooling arrangements so that not everyone will need vehicle access.  If you are flying in and would prefer to take a shuttle to the hotel as opposed to renting a car, please let me know and we’ll work out a ride.

Exact location for the meeting is still being negotiated (likely to be in the room we use for tournament tab in the basement of Nimitz), but I will keep you posted. 

Regards,
Danielle O’Gorman
Navy Debate
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: