College Policy Debate Forums
July 18, 2018, 04:17:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unofficial search for a DoD at CSU, Fullerton.  (Read 1266 times)
Luis M.

« on: April 22, 2015, 05:40:48 PM »

Hello amig@s, this is a highly unofficial announcement: CSU, Fullerton will soon be looking for a Director of Debate to begin instruction and coaching in August 2015. The primary qualifications are that the candidate should have an M.A. in Communication Studies, a minimum of 2 years of coaching experience in policy debate, experience in hosting tournaments, ability to interact with culturally diverse students and faculty, and a commitment to travel. The Director of Debate is also assigned argumentation and other courses in the department. The contract will be for 1 year and is renewable. Official call will follow.

The HCOM department is extremely nice and welcoming and the students are amazing. I want to get a feel for people that are potentially interested in this position. Email me as soon as possible if you are interested and if you have any questions (dadoubter3000@gmail.com).

Extra bonus: you will get to work with Gabriela Gonzalez and Berenice Delgado!!!
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 05:53:20 PM by Luis M. » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: