College Policy Debate Forums
September 26, 2018, 08:35:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dartmouth Director Job Posting  (Read 3551 times)
ken strange

« on: May 13, 2015, 09:10:53 AM »

The Director of Debate position at Dartmouth College is now posted at https://searchjobs.dartmouth.edu/postings/30591.

If you have questions, I can try to answer them -- ken.strange@dartmouth.edu -- or you can contact Dean Eric Ramsey at Eric.L.Ramsey@dartmouth.edu
JCTurner

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2015, 06:20:17 PM »

College Debate Community,

I am happy to announce that I have accepted an offer to become the next Director of the Dartmouth Forensic Union.  I am overjoyed to return to a program and a space that meant so much to me as a student and assistant coach.  It is my hope that as a Director I will contribute positively to the character, growth, and future of our larger college debate community.  The legacy of former Director Ken Strange cannot be overstated and establishes an inspiring example for the next stage in Dartmouth Debate.

Eric Ramsey, Dean of Student Life at Dartmouth asked me to post on his behalf the following message from the Dartmouth Student Life Community:

It is with great pleasure that I write to inform you all that John Turner 03 has accepted the Director of the Forensics Union position at Dartmouth College.  John comes to Dartmouth from Emory where he served as Associate Director of Debate for the past four years.  Prior to working at Emory, John received a Master's in Speech Communication from the University of Georgia after serving as Assistant Debate Coach at Dartmouth for six years.  John graduated with the class of '03 at Dartmouth.
I look forward to working with John upon his return to the Dartmouth community in mid-August.

I would like to echo the Dean's excitement.

Thank you,
John Turner
brubaie

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2015, 08:24:25 AM »

Congrats Turner!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: