College Policy Debate Forums
June 18, 2018, 08:59:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW Debate/MPJ Study  (Read 1376 times)
Aharper

« on: May 30, 2015, 12:53:02 PM »

Hi everyone,
I am a graduate assistant at GMU and I am conducting a study about MPJ and implicit biases as part of my dissertation. This is the second of two studies I am conducting.  It is anyone who either judged or competed at a NDT/CEDA style major/national tournament in the 2013-2014 or 2014-2015 season.   The study asks you to complete 2 online classification tasks and answer some survey questions.  Please feel free to share with others who you think would be interested in participating.

Consent information and the study itself can be found at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3727HDX.   Please note that this study is distinct from the one I posted about earlier this year about MPJ and judge philosophies. If you participated in that study, you are also eligible to participate in this study.

I am happy to answer any questions you might have about the study by email. I can be reached at aharper at gmu dot edu.  Thanks!

Allison Harper
GMU
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: