College Policy Debate Forums
June 22, 2018, 03:09:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Val A. Browning Round Robin Application & Mukai Information  (Read 1814 times)
vguevara

« on: June 04, 2015, 07:09:46 PM »

We are now accepting applications for the 19th annual Val Browning Round Robin. You can apply at http://www.weberswing.com/val-application

Application window will close on July 15th. We will announce the field August 1st.

We have secured an $89 rate at the Courtyard Marriott.  The reservation link and all other tournament information can be found at www.weberswing.com

Special thanks in advance to our selection committee of Directors Amber Kelsie (Towson University), Deven Cooper (Fresno State), and Doug Dennis (St Francis High School) for their commitment to help us organize our field of 16.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email me at veronica_m_barreto@hotmail.com

We're looking forwarding to seeing you all in Ogden in October!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: