College Policy Debate Forums
November 18, 2017, 07:38:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register CEDA caselist Debate Results Council of Tournament Directors Edebate Archive  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Topic Committee Meeting Logistics  (Read 979 times)
Ryan Galloway

« on: June 10, 2015, 01:30:22 PM »

Topic Committee Meeting Schedule:

Friday, June 12, 2015--Room JSOM 11.214
Start time:  10:15AM
Finish time:  Apx 7PM

Saturday, June 13, 2015--Room JSOM 1.517
Start time:  9AM
Finish time:  Apx. 6PM

Sunday, June 14, 2015--Room JSOM 1.517
Start time:  9AM
Finish time:  Apx. Noon

Info from Herndon is below.

Hello everyone,

We're excited that you'll be on our campus this week for the CEDA summer meetings. Below are some campus logistics that you may find helpful.

Rooms: We are in room JSOM 11.214 Thursday and Friday and move Sat - Monday to room JSOM 1.517. Rooms are available from 9AM - 7PM.

Parking: You can park in any GREEN space in Lots M (East or West) or Q.

Directions from the Wyndham: To those of you who've been here for the college tournament, the commute from the Wyndham to campus will feel pretty familiar. Exiting the hotel take left (North) on Coit and take it to Campbell and turn right. From Campbell take a left on University Parkway and veer right at he circle drive where you'll have access to parking in lots M and Q. A campus map is found here - http://www.utdallas.edu/maps/

Internet: There is a campus guest wireless that everyone will have access and I'm also setting up a conference email code that will give everyone access to the main UT Dallas wireless network. As soon as I have the information for the main campus wireless I'll send that out to this list.

Looking forward to seeing everyone,
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: