College Policy Debate Forums
July 15, 2018, 05:07:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Reminder: Val RR/ Mukai Hotel Block Expires August 29th  (Read 2195 times)
vguevara

« on: August 17, 2015, 12:31:22 PM »

Important reminder for Val RR and Mukai attendees:

Please be sure to make your hotel reservations by August 29th. When the $89 rate expires, you can expect to pay $129-159/night depending on your dates.

Because the negotiated rate is far below their rack rate, they requested an early reservation cut off date in return. We will have no leeway to get the $89 tournament rate after August 30th.

To reserve, just follow this link: http://bit.ly/1PhFYsu

You'll find all relevant tournament info at www.weberswing.com and if you haven't registered on tabroom, the earlier you do, the better we can plan for everyone's arrival.

If you should have any trouble with reservations you can contact me at veronica_m_barreto@hotmail.com or call the hotel directly at (801) 627-1190 and ask for Teighlor Kessler, our contact for the hotel block.

We're excited to see you all again for the 19th annual Val A. Browning Round Robin and 3rd annual Mukai Invitational in October!

Our best from Ogden!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 05:10:12 PM by vguevara » Logged
vguevara

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2015, 10:19:58 AM »

Just wanted to bump this reminder. According the last room pick up list I saw, there were only 35 rooms left in the block, but still plenty of folks who still need to reserve.

Please note, the block closes August 29th, after which I will not be able to get the $89 rate. 

It looks likely that we will sell out the block, should that happen I will arrange for a second block at a neighboring property, but it is unlikely that I will be able to negotiate another $89 rate.

You can reserve rooms at the Courtyard Marriott using this link:  http://bit.ly/1PhFYsu

And as always, all relevant tournament information is available on www.weberswing.com
vguevara

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2015, 05:09:53 PM »

Mukai attendees:

The hotel block for the Mukai sold out this morning.

The Courtyard Marriott has added some limited inventory. There will be few, if any, doubles, but at the very least, there will be some kings available. You have until August 29th to reserve those remaining rooms:  http://bit.ly/1PhFYsu

In the meantime, I will be working on securing a second block, most likely at the Hilton Garden Inn or the Hampton Inn both of which are neighboring properties and within easy walking distance of the Courtyard. We'll work on getting the lowest possible rate.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: