College Policy Debate Forums
November 23, 2017, 09:43:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register CEDA caselist Debate Results Council of Tournament Directors Edebate Archive  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Caselist  (Read 1265 times)
sspring

« on: September 10, 2015, 11:14:34 AM »

Just a few things to note about the caselist for UMKC. I'll be assisting the tournament staff with the caselist, so please feel free to ask for my help

1. The auto-detect function from tabroom is not working at present, I've created a wiki page for all the teams listed on tabroom as of last evening. This will complicate some auto-posting from Verbatim, but I'll be available to help work through any problems.
2. Email docs that you'd like to post to umkccaselist@gmail.com (I won't open the account until Round 1 to start formatting and I won't start posting anything until the beginning of Round 2)
3. Also feel free to cc umkccaselist@gmail.com on email chains, I won't post more than 1AC and 1NC cites (unless directed otherwise) and I'll delete the extra files.
4. The caselist is on Twitter @UMKCcaselist https://twitter.com/umkccaselist
5. You can also follow changes at the tags on the wiki pages

I've also separated JV and Novice into different Tags

Feel free to email/tweet/ask questions!
Thanks,
Sarah Spring
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 11:47:55 AM by sspring » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: