College Policy Debate Forums
December 15, 2018, 09:11:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Clay Updates #2--9/24  (Read 1265 times)
lgarrett

« on: September 24, 2015, 12:14:41 PM »

Hello,

Look forward to everyone joining us in Lexington. Some annoucnements:

1. Enter your judges----need a more accurate head count for food purposes. You can adjust your committments until the 29th, but I just need to know how many people will be present.

2. Dietary information---please make sure this is updated on tabroom for your squad.

3. Registration--we will not be having one on Friday evening. Here is what needs to happen:

A. Send an email to lincolngarrett49@gmail.com on Friday confirming your party has not changed. If it has changed please denote the changes.
B. Pay your fees online using http://ci.uky.edu/UKDebate/claycreditcards2015 OR stop by the tabroom on Saturday and settle your fees then.
C. We will post an information packet in a few places on the internet that will include the schedule and what not.

4. Drops---have to happen by tomorrow 9/25 without receiving a drop penalty

5. LSAT testing is occuring in CB on the 1st and 2nd floor on Saturday. Please let your party know to be very quiet entering the building if they are headed to the 3rd floor.

6. Paying with a credit card---do so here http://ci.uky.edu/UKDebate/claycreditcards2015 This process is sanctioned and secured through the University of Kentucky. The form is straight forward.

7. Parking--the student center is under consruction so the parking lot next to CB you may be familiar with is out of commission. The next best places to park are at Funkhouser (address 401 Hilltop Ave, Lexington, KY 40506, that will take you to the library where the garage is just to the left). This garage is free. The other garage is at 409 S. Limestone. . .this garage is not free. You can also park in the front parking lot of Funkhouser, but space there is limited. With the construction there are not a lot of close available lots to the Classroom Building.

8. Novice teach in--we are doing one during round 3 and we are looking for volunteers. Please email me if you would like to participate and what subject you would like to discuss.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: