College Policy Debate Forums
December 12, 2018, 10:46:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Clay Updates #3-9/28  (Read 1323 times)
lgarrett

« on: September 28, 2015, 11:52:00 AM »

Hello,

Three things:

1) Finalize your judging-- It needs to happen by end of day Tuesday 9/29. Prefs will open on Wednesday 9/30 and be due on Friday 10/2.

2) Dietary information--attached is what I believe tabroom is telling me on the dietary front. If those numbers don't line up with your party please email me. Pescatarians are counted as vegetarians because there won't be fish options this weekend.

3) Registration--just a reminder, there won't be any on Friday. Procedure is:

A. Send an email to lincolngarrett49@gmail.com on Friday confirming your party has not changed. If it has changed please denote the changes.
B. Pay your fees online using http://ci.uky.edu/UKDebate/claycreditcards2015 OR stop by the tabroom on Saturday and settle your fees then.
C. We will post an information packet in a few places on the internet that will include the schedule and what not.

* Clay Dietary Information.xlsx (8.65 KB - downloaded 159 times.)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: