College Policy Debate Forums
September 18, 2018, 03:03:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Debate Coach Position in Wuxi, China  (Read 1509 times)
cb3

« on: November 15, 2015, 10:30:04 PM »

Looking for a high school debate teacher and coach in the city of Wuxi, China. Wuxi is a mid-sized city about 45 minutes from Shanghai by fast train.

We're part of the same program that Stefan has posted about here before.

Our branch manages the debate classes at all the top high schools in Wuxi. The program is continuing to grow, so we need more people to help teach. We'd prefer someone with coaching and/or teaching experience. Knowledge of Chinese or China is not necessary; the program is entirely in English.

The job includes teaching classes, coaching at tournaments, researching evidence, and related duties.

The start time is flexible, but we'd like to get someone here before the end of February to help start the spring semester.

Salary is commensurate with experience and education level. Typical starting salary is around $45,000 per year in RMB, depending on exchange rates. Standard contract starts at one year, renewable. A yearly pay raise is also standard. Apartment rent and travel costs are included in compensation.

Please contact me for details at cnbaldis@gmail.com. If you're curious, but uncertain about living in China, I can also answer some of your questions about that. I've been here since the beginning of 2013.

-Charles (Nate) Baldis
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: