College Policy Debate Forums
July 21, 2018, 07:24:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NDT / CEDA Hotel & Accessibility Information  (Read 2548 times)
joe leeson-schatz

« on: December 16, 2015, 03:51:30 PM »

HOTEL BOOKING INFORMATION: You can either book online or call the hotel directly. If you plan on staying for CEDA & the NDT you must call the hotel to book since the group codes are different for both. The hotel will be the Binghamton Doubletree. Their phone number is 607-722-7575. If you book online use group code "DEB" for the NDT and "CEB" for CEDA. Their website is http://doubletree3.hilton.com/en/hotels/new-york/doubletree-by-hilton-hotel-binghamton-BGMWSDT/index.html

Our accessibility coordinator will be T.j. Buttgereit​. He can be reached via facebook or e-mail at tbuttge1@binghamton.edu. We already have many gender neutral bathrooms on campus in both the competition areas and the gathering areas. We will be sure to have some quiet rooms and will do everything possible to make these two national tournaments the most accessible yet!

For those who don't know the dates: CEDA will be taking place from 3/25 to 3/29 with the first day of debates taking place on 3/26. The NDT will be taking place 3/31 - 4/4 with the first day of debates taking place on 4/1.

Binghamton Speech and Debate Team​ looks forward to hosting you all in the spring. Should you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me either through facebook or e-mail at debate@binghamton.edu.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: