College Policy Debate Forums
October 18, 2018, 04:02:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SVUDL Regional Program Director and Program Assistant  (Read 1893 times)
SVUDL

« on: January 04, 2016, 06:17:19 PM »

The Silicon Valley Urban Debate League is off to a running start with the help of our founding Program Director Shauntrice Martin. With over a hundred debaters at five schools digging in this year, five schools on the wait list, and strong support from funders we are ready to grow quickly, focusing on two regions anchored by East Palo Alto and San Jose.

We are looking for a Regional Program Director to lead one of those regions - and we'd love your help. The RPD will be the primary leader for the 4-5 schools in their region, helping build and implement a shared vision among the teachers, staff, volunteers, and youth to reach dozens of students at each campus. This is a high-level position, and we are ready to attract high-quality candidates with a competitive salary, treat them right, and give them the full  support of an awesome team of volunteers, board members, and staff.

Start date is June 1, but we can be flexible for the right candidate. This position takes a special combination of skills and experience, and so we absolutely need your help to get word in the hands of the right people.  Please take five minutes to think about who you might know with experience in urban education and high-level policy debate, or who might know the right person - and no matter what, spread the word!

We're also hiring a Program Assistant to support these programs - debate experience is a definite plus, but not required. To see all open positions, go to http://www.svudl.org/jobs - and let me know if I can give more.

Thanks for all you do,
Dmitri Seals

--

Executive Director
Silicon Valley Urban Debate League
www.svudl.org
408-337-2493
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: