College Policy Debate Forums
December 14, 2018, 10:12:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PEOPLE STAYING AT DOUBLETREE  (Read 961 times)
jonahfeldman

« on: January 06, 2016, 12:41:27 PM »

IF YOU ARE STAYING AT THE DOUBLETREE PLEASE COMPLETE THE SURVEY WHEN YOU CHECK OUT AND LEAVE A 9 OR 10 RATING

We have to help my guy Al out. He's the director of conference services and has been super helpful and awesome in accommodating our event. I hope everyone had an awesome time last night but we created enough noise complaints and other puking in the hall type instances that we caused some negative reviews and the general manager is pissed at Al. If we can leave 9 or 10 ratings in our reviews (anything less than 9 won't matter) it will go a long way towards off setting the damage.

I would feel really terrible if we caused any trouble for Al, he has been seriously great and was excited about the debates after watching some of the elims yesterday. Plus it will help ensure that we can use this hotel in future years.

Please please help Al out with this review, and for the rest of our time at the hotel let's try to balance our partying with awareness and respect for the hotel.  Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: