College Policy Debate Forums
July 20, 2018, 08:31:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cornell University - Master of Industrial and Labor Relations (2 year degree)  (Read 2100 times)
Revelins

« on: January 27, 2016, 06:17:03 PM »

What should you do when youíre done competing in policy debate? The answer varies for everyone, but itís certainly possible to channel your acquired skills into continuing education, which can then set you up for possibilities in professional life. Consider applying for a MILR (Master of Industrial and Labor Relations) degree at Cornell University. It can be a solid foundation for what then becomes a career in fields such as law, labor, and business. Itís a 2-year degree. Getting a tuition waiver and stipend may be possible. Applying for things is good: the worst that could happen is they say Ďnoí, and you might be pleasantly surprised to discover what is within reach! The deadline to apply is February 15. Because the Cornell debate team is part of the Cornell University School of Industrial Labor Relations, we can tell you some more things about the program. Contact myself (Armands Revelins, aor4@cornell.edu) or Sam Nelson (smn33@cornell.edu) for details.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: