College Policy Debate Forums
November 20, 2017, 09:07:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register CEDA caselist Debate Results Council of Tournament Directors Edebate Archive  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CEDA Host Spreadsheet  (Read 922 times)
joe leeson-schatz

« on: February 11, 2016, 10:15:32 AM »

CEDA Nationals is right around the corner. We have created a google doc to collect t-shirt sizes, accessibility needs, preferred pronouns, and dietary preference. While you still need to register on tabroom to attend it would be great if people could start to fill out this information as well so we can be the best hosts possible come March. Unless people specifically request to eat animals we will provided vegetarian hospitality in order to minimize CEDA's impact on the environment and our world. We will also be working to maintain the tournament at zero waste and will be providing compost bins for everything that normally ends up in a landfill.

You can find the google doc at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1JFzXJUByjLhpK8tIsWnzIC8_3ccX2emHx5Uhywp_QJ4/viewform

There will be a NDT google doc created soon as well. We are very excited to host you all at Binghamton University in March and will do everything to make it an amazing experience. Dan Stanfield & T.j. Buttgereit are working as accessibility coordinators for the tournament. If you should have questions or concerns you are uncomfortable directing to me please feel free to contact either of them.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 10:31:23 AM by joe leeson-schatz » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: