College Policy Debate Forums
November 22, 2017, 07:42:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register CEDA caselist Debate Results Council of Tournament Directors Edebate Archive  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gonzaga - Return of the Jesuit  (Read 1213 times)
GFrappier

« on: March 11, 2016, 11:35:59 AM »

Gonzaga University is pleased to announce the return of the Jesuit on October 29th - 31st, 2016 on our beautiful campus located in the PNW.
Over the years the Jesuit has built a reputation as a well-run tournament that features strong competition and a commitment to guest hospitality. We hope to honor those traditions after taking a small break these last couple years.   For those of you worried about costs, this is actually a very reasonable tournament to attend. Spokane has an international airport which connects to many of the largest hubs across the country. Our hotels are inexpensive and the proximity of the campus to the hotel(s) means you probably donít need a rental vehicle.  An invite will be posted later in the summer but for now we just want to get the word out so that you can consider a trip to Gonzaga when planning your Fall Schedule. Please feel free to contact me with any questions at frappier@gem.gonzaga.edu.
For those of you unfamiliar with our tournament you can peek a little of our history here.
http://gonzagadebate.com/the-jesuit-invitational/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: