College Policy Debate Forums
November 22, 2017, 09:19:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register CEDA caselist Debate Results Council of Tournament Directors Edebate Archive  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: want to jump in on a topic paper?  (Read 2055 times)
kevin kuswa

« on: April 05, 2016, 11:39:57 AM »

huge congrats to everyone finishing up the college season.  there are about three weeks until topic papers are due.  we've got a broad topic on racial inequality going with some of the Georgia State folks and a few others.  also considering a version of the poverty topic that relies on previous papers and updating the labor topic.  lots of opportunities for some research and collaboration...let me know.  kevindkuswa at gmail dot com.
RobGlass

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2016, 03:53:00 PM »

I'm currently in the preliminary stages of putting together a topic paper based on the USFG taking direct control of primary and secondary education from the states. If anyone is interested in working on this with me e-mail me robglassdebate [at] the google mail service.
Brandon Kelley

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2016, 10:20:55 PM »

I know this is late notice, but some of the folks from Georgetown are working on a CO2 regs paper. If anyone's interested in jumping on board and taking a small slice, that would be a big help - worried about getting it out by the deadline.

Best,
BK
jamesherndon3

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2016, 06:52:49 AM »

I don't know who "BK" is.  But, I'm finishing up an emissions paper. Send me an email.

-Herndon
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: