College Policy Debate Forums
November 18, 2017, 04:03:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register CEDA caselist Debate Results Council of Tournament Directors Edebate Archive  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2016 CEDA Conference Info  (Read 1563 times)
vguevara

« on: June 08, 2016, 10:32:53 AM »

Just a short message to welcome our guests in Ogden this week.

If you are looking for any information related to the CEDA Executive or Topic Committee Meetings, we have that information posted on www.ceda2016.com.  The schedule has all of the meal offerings listed and the times and locations for all events.  If there's any information you would like to see added before your arrival, just let me know.

We have a few local events in downtown this week.  There are concerts at the amphitheater every evening, as well as Jazz at the Station on Wednesday night and the Ogden Arts Festival on Saturday and Sunday.  For a list of artists and details, you can visit the events schedule:  http://www.historic25.com/calendar/.

If there's anything I can assist with before your arrival or while you're in Ogden, don't hesitate to let me know veronica_m_barreto@hotmail.com

See you all in Ogden soon!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: