College Policy Debate Forums
September 24, 2018, 04:03:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 20th Val A. Browning Round Robin & 4th annual Mukai College Classic  (Read 1267 times)
vguevara

« on: July 20, 2016, 08:51:01 AM »

A few updates as we get ready to welcome folks back to Ogden.

Submissions for the 20th annual Val A. Browning Round Robin are open until August 10th.  Visit Tabroom to submit your application:  https://www.tabroom.com/index/tourn/index.mhtml?tourn_id=5469  If a team would like to submit qualitative data to augment a team's tabroom records, they can submit qualitative information via email to oguevara@weber.edu.  All information will be kept confidential and disseminated only to the selection committee.

This year's Val A. Browning selection committee members are: Deven Cooper (CSU Long Beach), LaToya Green (CSU Fullerton) and Benjamin Hagwood (Liberty University).  Invitations are offered based solely on the committee's rankings of applicants.  The committee's rankings will be released by August 15th.

The tournament has a new web address: www.valmukai.com  You'll find the tournament invite and all relevant information for your fall trip to Ogden.

The booking link is now up:  http://bit.ly/29JD8hG  Firm Septemeber 4th cut off for the $89 rate at the Courtyard Marriott.  7 nights in a quad occupancy double will run you just a hair under $800 after all taxes.

Val entry fees will be $100 per person and Mukai entry fees will be $60 per person

If there's anything you need between now and your arrival, please just let me know  veronica_m_barreto@hotmail.com

Looking forward to seeing folks in September!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: