College Policy Debate Forums
January 17, 2018, 03:58:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING LOGGING IN, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY.  EMAIL ME DIRECTLY OR USE THE CONTACT US LINK AT THE TOP.

Home   Help Search Login Register CEDA caselist Debate Results Council of Tournament Directors Edebate Archive  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mukai News  (Read 617 times)
vguevara

« on: August 22, 2016, 10:23:57 AM »

Mukai news:

1. We're waiving entry fees for the novice division. Entry fees include 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches and a dinner. Please consider bringing your argument and debate students. We have a wall of kids they can hang out with, we'll make sure the novices have fun and offer our same quality of awards.

2. We are adopting CEDA's Article IX, Section XIV at the Mukai. "New programs as defined in Article III Section I ...may receive a 50% reduction in...the entry fee." If you need clarification, please feel free to message me.

3. We're hustling to find judges. The exchange is open, but it's too small right now to solve. But don't let that stop you from entering teams, just send me a message that you you need/want judging and I will put you on a list. Priority goes to those that need over want. I am afraid we can't comp the judging, but we can help you find it. Also, if you are already judging, please consider judging an extra round or two (for pay, not for free).

4. Like last year, we can accommodate a limited number of folks in the tab room to shadow in order to diversify access to tabroom know how. Contact me veronica_m_barreto@hotmail.com and we'll make arrangements to schedule your access.

Lastly, today is the last day of an amazing Alaska Airlines summer sale. Flights in and out of SLC are on sale. Along with $89 rooms, rail access to downtown Ogden and complimentary tournament transportation, it should make a jaunt to Ogden very affordable. For more tournament information visit:  www.valmukai.com

Have a great start to the new semester, all.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 11:20:30 AM by vguevara » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: